This edition of the "Brief" focuses on the final week of the year 2021.
After a two-day public holiday (27th and 28th) to mark the Christmas and Boxing day celebrations, the eventful year will be coming to a close.
One of the symbolic events will be the Nigeria Exchange Limited "End of Year Digital Closing Gong" Ceremony scheduled for 31st December, 2021.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV
1. The Brief: Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals to Host Two-Day Conference
2. The Brief: Oando, Accion Mfb to Hold Webinars
3. The Brief: NGX To Host Maiden Capital Market Conference
4. The Brief: IOD Nigeria To Hold 2021 Annual Directors Conference
5. The Brief: CIIA To Hold 3rd Advisers Townhall
6. The Brief: Proshare To Host Online Trading Webinar
7. The Brief: 27th NES, 2021 Nigeria Fintech Week To Hold This Week
8. FITC to Host Thinknovation 2.0 Conference
9. The Brief: NGX Group To List By Introduction on Nigeria Exchange Limited
10. The Brief: Society for Corporate Governance Hosts 2021 Annual Conference