In this edition of "The Brief" the Nigeria Exchange Group will engage market stakeholders on the "Facts Behind the Listing" in the Nigeria Exchange Limited this week.
The proposed listing follows the successful completion of the demutualization, and restructuring of the former Nigerian Stock Exchange and its related operations within the new NGX Group.
Also, Datapro in partnership with the Association of Issuing Houses in Nigeria, AIHN and the Institute of Directors will host significant webinars.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV
1. The Brief: Society for Corporate Governance Hosts 2021 Annual Conference
2. The Brief: 2021 Insurance September to Hold This Week
3. The Brief: EA to Host Q3 Nigeria Economic Outlook Conference in Lagos
4. The Brief: CIBN to Hold 14th Annual Banking and Finance Conference
5. The Brief: Flour Mills, Triple Gee to Hold AGM
6. The Brief: Oando Plc To Hold 42nd AGM
7. The Brief: Nigeria Needs Innovative Solutions To Deepen its Revenue
8. The Brief: CIBN, NASD To Hold Mid Year Economic Review and H2, 2021 Market Outlook