In this edition of The Brief, the Society for Corporate Governance Nigeria will host the 2021 annual conference this week.
Also, the Institute of Directors, Nigeria Ethics Committee will host a webinar, while First Bank and Nigeria-British Chamber of Commerce will hold events in the week.
It also captures the key socio-economic events from the previous week.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV
1. The Brief: 2021 Insurance September to Hold This Week
2. The Brief: EA to Host Q3 Nigeria Economic Outlook Conference in Lagos
3. The Brief: CIBN to Hold 14th Annual Banking and Finance Conference
4. The Brief: Flour Mills, Triple Gee to Hold AGM
5. The Brief: Oando Plc To Hold 42nd AGM
6. The Brief: Nigeria Needs Innovative Solutions To Deepen its Revenue
7. The Brief: CIBN, NASD To Hold Mid Year Economic Review and H2, 2021 Market Outlook
8. The Brief: Focus On Key Economic Developments in August 2021
9. The Brief: 280th MPC Meeting to Hold on 26th and 27th, July
10. The Brief: July 19th to June 24th, 2021