This edition of "The Brief" brings you key economic developments that occurred in the week ended August 6th, 2021.
In the new week the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Nigeria, CIBN through its Center for Financial Studies will hold its 2021 Mid Year economic review in the new week.
Also, the NASD Plc will host stakeholders in the capital market to its H1, 2021 review and H2,2021 outlook for the Unlisted OTC Market.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV
Related Videos from WebTV - The Brief
1. The Brief: Focus On Key Economic Developments in August 2021
2. The Brief: 280th MPC Meeting to Hold on 26th and 27th, July
3. The Brief: July 19th to June 24th, 2021
4. The Brief: July 12th to June 17th, 2021
5. 2.The Brief: July 5th to June 9th, 2021