This edition of the Week In Review brings you key economic events that occured across the nation during the week.
Some of the key stories include the FEC approval of 13.08trn for Nigeria's 2021 budget estimate and Fitch's rating of Nigeria at the 'B' level.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV NG
Related Videos from WebTV
1. Week In Review: September 20 to September 26, 2020
1. Week In Review: September 13 to September 19, 2020
2. Week In Review: September 07 to September 12, 2020
3. Week In Review: August 31 to September 05, 2020
4. Week In Review: August 24 to August 29, 2020