As Nigerians prepare for the new year 2018, economist Dr Ayo Teriba asserts that the reserves and interest rates will be critical issues to watch for the economy.
Watch more of the projections from the recent Economic Associates Q4,2017 Nigeria economic outlook.
2017 Year End Review
1. Top 10 Policy Reforms in 2017
2. Zimbabwe, Malawi Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2017 as Ivorian BRVM-10 Top Losers
3. Nigeria's Top Ten News Makers in 2017
4. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2017
5. Market Movements in 2017 - Forex Reserves Up by 44.54%
6.Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading in 2017
7. Oil and Gas Sector – SEPLAT, ETERNA Top Gainers as FO Records -47.19% YTD Return
10. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 201
11. 47 Financial Services Sector Stocks Are Penny Stocks in 2017