In this edition of the Brief , the Economic Associates will on Thursday September 23rd, 2021 host the Q3 one-day Nigeria Economic Outlook Conference in Lagos.
Also, WebTV will host the second edition of it's Islamic Finance Webinar on Wednesday, September 22nd.
It also gives a review of key economic developments that occured last week.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV
1. The Brief: CIBN to Hold 14th Annual Banking and Finance Conference
2. The Brief: Flour Mills, Triple Gee to Hold AGM
3. The Brief: Oando Plc To Hold 42nd AGM
4. The Brief: Nigeria Needs Innovative Solutions To Deepen its Revenue
5. The Brief: CIBN, NASD To Hold Mid Year Economic Review and H2, 2021 Market Outlook
6. The Brief: Focus On Key Economic Developments in August 2021
7. The Brief: 280th MPC Meeting to Hold on 26th and 27th, July
8. The Brief: July 19th to June 24th, 2021