President Muhammadu Buhari in his 2021 new year message to Nigerians, reaffirmed his commitment to sustaining the Unity and driving the Progress of the nation.
His speech covered areas like the Economy, Anti-Corruption and the Security of the nation.
Watch the Video of the Presidential Address through WebTV NG courtesy Channels Television.
1. 2021:President Buhari Reaffirms Commitment To A United And Progressive Nigeria
2. Eight Lessons from 2020: The Year That Was
3. Book Review - An Open Letter to Goodluck Jonathan
4. Inside Nigeria's Killing Fields
5. Recession Blues - He Who Feels It
6. Nigeria and the Nation-State: Rethinking Diplomacy With the Post-Colonial World
7. #EndSARS: Federal Government Condemns CNN, DJ Switch and Local Media Houses
8. #EndSARS: The Aftermath
9. #EndSARS: The State of The "Revolution"
1. Institutions in Nigeria Should Work for The Interest of Citizens, Not the President - Kolawole Oluwadare
2. Political Office Holders in Nigeria Must Show Commitment to Accountability in Governance - Kolawole Oluwadare
3. #NES26: The Path To Recovery for Nigeria (Part 1)
4. #NES26: The Path to Recovery for Nigeria (Part 2)