The Islamic Finance industry is growing steadily in Nigeria and needs the right guidelines to benefit the populace and yield inclusive economic growth for the country.
This edition of the Islamic Finance weekly anchored by Bukola Akinyele features a recent Webinar on Islamic Finance organized by TAIF Digital Institute in Toronto Canada.
Mufti Ismail Desai the TAIF Digital Institute Shariah Adviser gave insight into the topic "Doing Business the Shariah Compliant Way: Guidance to Ethical Entrepreneurship".
He outlined the opportunities, values and benefits of aligning businesses with the shariah compliance model and principle.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTVNG
1. Doing Business The Shariah Way- Mufti Ismail Desai
Related Videos from WebTV
1. IFN Daily Update: Chapel Hill Denham Set To Roll Out N20.25bn Shariah Compliant Nigeria REIT
2. IFN Daily Update: Qatari Islamic Banks' Profitability Will be Hit By Lower Profit Rates - Fitch Ratings
3. IFN Daily Update: Jaiz Bank Records 44% Growth in H1, 2020
4. Synergy Between Industry Experts and Academia, Key For Islamic Finance Law Development In Nigeria