This edition of the WebTV Islamic Finance Daily Update anchored by Bukola Akinyele, brings you the story that the Dubai External Food Trade Hit $8.7bn in H1 2020.
It captures the story that the first exchange-traded fund in the United Arab Emirates Chimera Umbrella Fund and Chimera S&P UAE Shariah ETF, will be listed next month.
Also, the Saudi Authorities announced that the hajj will start on July 29,2020 culminating in the Day of Arafat the next day (July 30th) and Eid al Adha on July 31st, 2020.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV NG
Related Videos from WebTV
1. IFN Daily Updates: FGN N162.557bn Sukuk Bond To Be Deployed For 44 Road Projects in Nigeria
2. IFN Daily Update: NZF To Develop Zakat Standards for Its Member Organization
3. Islamic Finance Provides an Alternative Financing Model to Support Nigeria's Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery - Gori Olusina Daniel
4. CBN Unveils Guidelines for Non-Interest Finance Institutions and 7 Intervention schemes
5. IFN Daily Update: Saudi Arabia's Insurance Sector Grew By 8% In 2019