This edition of the Islamic Finance Daily Update anchored by Bukola Akinyele brings you updates on the developments in the Non-Interest Finance Market.
A major story is the announcement of by Lotus Capital Limited that it will pay the N22 per unit on the Quarterly distribution on its Halal Income Fixed Income Fund.
This will be paid to unit holders through its Fund Manager on Tuesday, July 14th, 2020.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTV NG
Related Videos from WebTV
1. IFN Daily Update: Indonesia's Central Bank Agrees to Buy $27.4bn Government Bonds To Finance Budget
2. IFN Daily Update: Saudi British Bank Offers 5bn Saudi Arabia Riyal Tier II Sukuk
3. IFN Daily Update: Egypt Allocated 36.7bn EGY Pounds to 691 Green Projects in FY 2020-2021
4. IFN Daily Update: Jordan Zakat Fund Distributed 5m Jordanian Dollars to 218,000 families In H1,2020
5. IFN Daily Update: Islamic Banks Profitability Will Be Hit In 2020 By Lower Profit Rates - Fitch