This edition of Islamic Finance Daily Update anchored by Bukola Akinyele provides a wrap up of activities in Islamic banking and the Halal industry across the OIC member Countries in the globe.
The major story is that Indonesia's central bank has agreed to buy billions of dollars of sovereign bonds directly from the government to help finance the fiscal response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Watch Video Courtesy WebTVng
Related Videos from WebTV
1. IFN Daily Update: Saudi British Bank Offers 5bn Saudi Arabia Riyal Tier II Sukuk
2. IFN Daily Update: Egypt Allocated 36.7bn EGY Pounds to 691 Green Projects in FY 2020-2021
3. IFN Daily Update: Jordan Zakat Fund Distributed 5m Jordanian Dollars to 218,000 families In H1,2020
4. IFN Daily Update: Islamic Banks Profitability Will Be Hit In 2020 By Lower Profit Rates - Fitch
5. IFN Daily Update: ITFC Signs $200m Syndicate Murabaha Financing With AFREXIM Bank