Friday, November 11, 2016/6.48 PM /NASD Plc
Unlisted Securities Index
As at Friday, 11 November 2016, the index closed at 609.46 points (down 0.31% from previous close of 611.38 points).
Market in Numbers (YTD- 11 November, 2016)
Macro-economic Indicators - 11 November, 2016
Closing Prices as at 11 November, 2016
1. NASD USI Down by -0.48% WoW
2. AG Mortgage Bank Rights Issue
3. Can AGOA Help the Naira?
4. NASD USI Up by 1.99% WoW
5. NASD OTC Q3’16 Market Summary
6. Increased Participation in the OTC Market Space
7. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc - Security Performance as at Q3, 2016
8. NASD OTC Monthly Market Summary – September 2016
9. Nigeria's Assets: Sells and Holds
10. New Authorised Traders Admitted to NASD OTC Market
11. New Participating Institution (PI) Admitted to the NASD OTC Market
12. Air Liquide Plc Starts Trading on the OTC Market
13. What is Happening to the Airlines?
14. Desperate times are calling for desperate measures!
15. OTC Market Receives Volume Traction Even as the Economy Slows