Friday, March 10, 2017/ 7:47 PM /NASD Plc
The securities of Costain (West Africa) Plc have been admitted to trade on the NASD OTC market. The company’s securities were introduced by CSL Stockbrokers Limited.
Crown Natures Plc. Set to hold first analyst call at NASD OTC
In line with our desire to identify, find funding for and highlight great investment opportunities, NASD will host Crown Natures Plc. to an Analyst Call on Thursday, 23 March, 2017 at 10:00am
Crown Natures Plc. is an indigenous manufacturer of various kind of branded and unbranded textile products that have a 90% local content ratio. During the call, management of Crown Nature Plc. will provide more details on Crown Nature and its operations and shed more light on intentions to list on the NASD OTC Securities Exchange and conduct an initial public offer (IPO) to raise capital to fund its growth and expansion plans.
Unlisted Securities Index
As at Friday, 10 March 2017, the index closed at 611.43 points (down 0.17% on previous close of 612.50 points).
Market in Numbers (YTD - 10 March, 2017)
Macro-Economic Indicators - 10 March, 2017
Closing Prices as at 10 March, 2017
1. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
2. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
3. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW
4. NASD USI Down by -1.25% WoW
5. NASD USI Up by 0.78% WoW
6. Air Liquide Plc Authorises the Dematerialisation of its Shares
7. NASD Weekly Review, Meets Football League on Opportunities
8. NASD OTC Joins as Full Member of the African Securities Exchanges Association
9. NASD OTC Defies Bearish Economic Fundamentals; Grows Market CAP
10. Repositioning Nigeria's Capital Market
11. New Authorised Traders Admitted to NASD OTC Market
12. NASD USI Down by -0.31% WoW
13. NASD USI Down by -0.48% WoW
14. AG Mortgage Bank Rights Issue
15. Can AGOA Help the Naira?
16. NASD USI Up by 1.99% WoW
17. NASD OTC Q3’16 Market Summary
18. Increased Participation in the OTC Market Space
19. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc - Security Performance as at Q3, 2016
20. NASD OTC Monthly Market Summary – September 2016
21. Nigeria's Assets: Sells and Holds
22. New Authorised Traders Admitted to NASD OTC Market
23. New Participating Institution (PI) Admitted to the NASD OTC Market