Monday, November 21, 2016/8.42 AM /NASD Plc
We are pleased to welcome the three (3) Authorised Traders who have completed their induction during the course of the week.
The individuals have completed their membership requirements with the NASD OTC and are eligible to trade any of the 32 securities on the OTC Market. This brings the total number of Authorised Traders on the OTC Market to 248.
We wish them successful trading on the NASD OTC platform.
Notice is hereby given that the Eighteenth (18th) Annual General Meeting of the members of TRUSTBOND MORTGAGE BANK PLC will hold on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at The Darlington Hall, Plot CDE Industrial Crescent, off Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos at 11:00 a.m.
Unlisted Securities Index
As at Friday, 18 November 2016, the index closed at 612.53 points (up 0.50% from previous close of 609.46 points).
Market in Numbers (YTD- 18 November, 2016)
1. NASD USI Down by -0.31% WoW
2. NASD USI Down by -0.48% WoW
3. AG Mortgage Bank Rights Issue
4. Can AGOA Help the Naira?
5. NASD USI Up by 1.99% WoW
6. NASD OTC Q3’16 Market Summary
7. Increased Participation in the OTC Market Space
8. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc - Security Performance as at Q3, 2016
9. NASD OTC Monthly Market Summary – September 2016
10. Nigeria's Assets: Sells and Holds
11. New Authorised Traders Admitted to NASD OTC Market
12. New Participating Institution (PI) Admitted to the NASD OTC Market
13. Air Liquide Plc Starts Trading on the OTC Market
14. What is Happening to the Airlines?
15. Desperate times are calling for desperate measures!
16. OTC Market Receives Volume Traction Even as the Economy Slows