Monday, September 26, 2016 8:55am / NASD Plc
We are pleased to welcome the two (2) Authorised Traders who have completed their induction during the course of the week.
The individuals have completed their membership requirements with the NASD OTC and are eligible to trade any of the 31 securities on the OTC Market.
This brings the total number of Authorised Traders on the OTC Market to 217
We wish them successful trading on the NASD OTC platform
Traders Notification of Transfer
Please be informed that Olubunmi B. Ajayi has transferred her status as an Authorised Traderon the NASD OTC Market from Capital Express Securities Ltd. to Sigma Securities Ltd.
As at Friday, 23 September 2016, the index closed at 610.09 Points (up 2.31% on previous close of 596.31 points).
Top 5 Trading Securities 2016 (YTD-23 September 2016)
PI Activity (For the Week Ended - 23 September 2016)
Top 10 by Participating Institutions by Value
Top 10 by Participating Institutions by Volume
Market in Numbers (YTD - 23 September 2016)
Macro-Economic Indicators - 23 September -2016
Closing Prices as at 23 September 2016
1. New Participating Institution (PI) Admitted to the NASD OTC Market
2. Air Liquide Plc Starts Trading on the OTC Market
3. What is Happening to the Airlines?
4. Desperate times are calling for desperate measures!
5. OTC Market Receives Volume Traction Even as the Economy Slows
6. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Signs MoU with Federal Government