Friday, August 18, 2017 6:10PM / NASD Plc
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 18 August 2017 lower compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalization closed the week 2% lower at ₦404.15 billion against ₦412.80 billion previously. The NASD USI shed 2% this week, closing at597.21 points, as against 609.99 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc. led the market by volume and value respectively.
Top Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 232 Authorised Traders, representing 128 Participating Institutions..
1. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
2. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
3. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
4. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
5. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
6. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
7. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
8. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
9. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
10. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
11. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
12. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
13. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW
14. NASD USI Down by -1.25% WoW