Friday, November 3, 2017 /6:00 PM / NASD
The Week in
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 3,
November 2017 higher compared to last Friday. The
Market Capitalisation closed the week 1.31% higher at ₦414.81 billion against ₦409.46 billion previously.
The NASD USI increased by 1.31% this week, closing at 612.96 points,
as against 605.06 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and
Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Central
Securities Clearing System PLC and Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria PLC both led
the market by volume and value.
Performing Participating Institutions
community consists of 233 Authorised Traders, representing 129
Market in Numbers (YTD)
Investments and Securities Tribunal
2. NASD USI Up by 1.06% WoW
3. CR Services Plc Set to Float Rights
4. NASD USI Down by -0.55% WoW
5. NASD USI Up by +0.98% WoW
6. Stakeholders call for deepening of
Nigeria’s Debt Capital Market, to achieve growth
7. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
8. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
9. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc
Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
10. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
11. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
13. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
14. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
16. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria
Infrastructure Debt Fund
Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
18. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
19. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in
20. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl
21. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
22. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
23. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
24. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
25. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW