This is to notify
shareholders of CR
Services (Credit Bureau) Plc. that the Rights Issue of32,856,899 Ordinary Shares of ₦1.00 each at ₦1.50k per share will open
on 1 November, 2017 and
close on 15 November,
Please be advised accordingly.
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 20, October 2017 higher compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation closed the week 1.06% higher at ₦406.00 billion against ₦401.72 billion previously. The NASD USI increased by 1.06% this week, closing at 599.94 points, as against 593.63 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Central Securities Clearing System PLC and Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria PLC both led the market by volume and value.
Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 233 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
2. NASD USI Down by -0.55% WoW
3. NASD USI Up by +0.98% WoW
4. Stakeholders call for deepening of Nigeria’s Debt Capital Market, to achieve growth
5. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
6. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
7. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
8. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
9. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
10. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
11. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
12. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
13. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
14. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
15. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
16. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
17. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
18. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
19. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
20. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
21. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
22. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
23. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW