Friday, October 6, 2017 6:00PM / NASD
The Week in
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 06, October 2017 lower compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation closed the week 0.55% lower at ₦403.84 billion against ₦406.08 billion previously. The NASD USI decreased by 0.55% this week, closing at 596.75 points, as against 600.06 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Central Securities Clearing System PLC led the market by volume and value.
Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 233 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
2. Stakeholders call for deepening of Nigeria’s Debt Capital Market, to achieve growth
3. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
4. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
5. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
6. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
7. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
8. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
9. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
10. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
11. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
12. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
13. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
14. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW