Friday, November 04, 2016/7.14 PM /NASD Plc
Notice is hereby given that the Eighteenth (18th) Annual General Meeting of the members of ARM LIFE PLC will hold on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at The Darlington Hall, Plot CDE Industrial Crescent, off Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria at 11:00 a.m.
Unlisted Securities Index
As at Friday, 4 November 2016, the index closed at 611.38 points (down 0.48% on previous close of 614.34 points).
Market in Numbers (YTD- 04 November, 2016)
Macro-economic Indicators - 04 November, 2016
Closing Prices As At 04 November, 2016
1. AG Mortgage Bank Rights Issue
2. Can AGOA Help the Naira?
3. NASD USI Up by 1.99% WoW
4. NASD OTC Q3’16 Market Summary
5. Increased Participation in the OTC Market Space
6. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc - Security Performance as at Q3, 2016
7. NASD OTC Monthly Market Summary – September 2016
8. Nigeria's Assets: Sells and Holds
9. New Authorised Traders Admitted to NASD OTC Market
10. New Participating Institution (PI) Admitted to the NASD OTC Market
11. Air Liquide Plc Starts Trading on the OTC Market
12. What is Happening to the Airlines?
13. Desperate times are calling for desperate measures!
14. OTC Market Receives Volume Traction Even as the Economy Slows