Friday, November 24, 2017 /6:00 PM /
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 24, November 2017 lower compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation shed 0.4% this week, closing lower at ₦406.30 billion against ₦408.30 billion previously. The NASD USI also decreased by 0.4% this week, closing at 600.70 points, as against 603.34 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria PLC both led the market by volume and value.
Top Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 233 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
Market in Numbers (YTD)
2. NASD USI Up by 0.10% WoW
3. New Policy On Stock Promotion, Establishing Best Practices To Enhance Market Transparency Released
4. NASD USI Up by 1.31% WoW
5. Investments and Securities Tribunal Visits NASD
6. NASD USI Up by 1.06% WoW
7. CR Services Plc Set to Float Rights Issue
8. NASD USI Down by -0.55% WoW
9. NASD USI Up by +0.98% WoW
10. Stakeholders call for deepening of Nigeria’s Debt Capital Market, to achieve growth
11. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
12. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
13. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
14. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
15. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
16. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
17. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
18. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
19. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
20. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
21. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
22. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
23. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016