Monday, September 18, 2017 8:50AM / NASD Plc
Kindly be informed that the 2nd Extra-Ordinary General Meeting of Ensure Insurance Plc. will hold as detailed hereunder:
Date: Wednesday, 20 September, 2017
Venue: The Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos
Kindly be informed that the 12th Annual General Meeting of AG Mortgage Bank Plc. is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, 21 September, 2017
Venue: Westown Hotels, 7 Sheraton-Opebi Link Road, Ikeja, Lagos
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 15 September 2017 lower compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation closed the week 1% lower at ₦400.13 billion against ₦402.72 billion previously. The NASD USI loss by 1% this week, closing at 591.28 points, as against 595.10 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 35 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Industrial & General Insurance PLC (IGI) and FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc. led the market by volume and value respectively.
Top Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 232 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
Market in Numbers (YTD)
1. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
2. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
3. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
4. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
5. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
6. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
7. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
8. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
9. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
10. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
11. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
12. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
13. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
14. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
15. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
16. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
17. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW