Friday, March 17, 2017/ 11:55 AM /NASD Plc
The League Management Company (LMC) limited, operators of Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) on July 13, 2016 signed a memorandum of understanding with NASD OTC Securities Exchange to encourage and facilitate the listing of football clubs participating in the NPFL on the NASD OTC Securities Exchange.
By the terms of the MOU, elite division football clubs in Nigeria are eligible to approach the OTC market, the LMC therefore invites Expressions of Interest from Issuing Houses who can act as financial advisers in the listing for the following Football clubs that were nominated at the 2nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the LMC in Enugu on December 11, 2016 to serve as pilots preparatory for the full listing of all interested football clubs:
KANO PILLARS FC
SHOOTING STARS FC
ENUGU RANGERS FC
WIKKI TOURISTS FC
GOMBE UNITED FC
EL-KANEMI WARRIORS FC
EOIs are expected to contain:
· A full profile of the company and the line managers who will be responsible for the transaction.
· Detailed evidence of similar assignments conducted.
· A proposal for successfully managing the transaction.
· A timeline and estimated cost of the transaction.
· Evidence of registration with the NASD OTC Securities Exchange.
a) Interested Advisers should clearly indicate the target football club.
b) Expressions should be made both in physical and electronic copy with the subject Expression of Interest to Advise LMC on listing of (name of football club)
c) Electronic Expressions of Interest should be submitted to email@example.com on or before Friday, March 17, 2017.
d) Physical Expressions of Interest should be delivered not later than 11.59pm on Friday, March 17, 2017 to:
The League Management Company:
20, Osun Crescent, off Ibrahim
Babangida Boulevard Maitama, Abuja
Late submissions will only be received where the Integrity of the EOI process is not compromised.
LMC shall recommend shortlisted advisers to the Management of the target football clubs and shall ensure transparency in the selection process. Shortlisted applications shall receive invitations for further discussions within & working days of final submission.
2. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
3. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
4. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW
5. NASD USI Down by -1.25% WoW
6. NASD USI Up by 0.78% WoW
7. Air Liquide Plc Authorises the Dematerialisation of its Shares
8. NASD Weekly Review, Meets Football League on Opportunities
9. NASD OTC Joins as Full Member of the African Securities Exchanges Association