Monday, October 16, 2017 /9:00 AM / NASD
CR Services Plc. Rights Issue
Further to the passage of
the resolutions authorising the Company's proposed Rights Issue at the
Extra-Ordinary General Meeting, this is to notify shareholders of CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc. that
the Company has obtained the Securities & Exchange Commission's clearance
of the Offer documents to be used in connection with the proposed Offer.
A subsequent notice to shareholders will be published to announce the Offer period.
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 13, October 2017 lower compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation closed the week 0.52% lower at ₦401.72 billion against ₦403.84 billion previously. The NASD USI decreased by 0.52% this week, closing at 593.63 points, as against 596.75 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Central Securities Clearing System PLC led the market by volume and value.
Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 233 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
Market in Numbers (YTD)
2. NASD USI Up by +0.98% WoW
3. Stakeholders call for deepening of Nigeria’s Debt Capital Market, to achieve growth
4. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
5. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
6. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
7. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
8. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
9. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
10. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
11. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
12. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
13. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
14. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
16. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
17. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
18. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
19. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
20. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
21. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
22. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW