Monday, October 31, 2016/8.46am /NASD Plc
Kindly be advised that AG Mortgage Bank Plc. Rights Issue of 4,319,466,668 ordinary shares of ₦0.50 opens on the NASD OTC Securities Exchange at ₦0.60 from Friday, 28 October, 2016 and will close on Thursday, 24 November, 2016.
Please note that the Rights are on the basis of fourteen (14) ordinary new shares for every ten (10) ordinary share of ₦0.50 each held as at 29 August, 2016 (close of register).
NAME: AG MORTGAGE RIGHTS
SYMBOL CODE: SDAGMRIGHTS
Notice is hereby given that the Eighteenth (18th) Annual General Meeting of the members ofARM LIFE PLC will hold on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at The Darlington Hall, Plot CDE Industrial Crescent, off Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria at 1 1:00 a.m.
Unlisted Securities Index
As at Friday, 28 October 2016, the index closed at 614.34 Points (down 2.07% on previous close of 627.34 Points).
Market in Numbers (YTD- 28 OCTOBER, 2016)
Macro-Economic Indicators - 28 OCTOBER, 2016
Closing Prices As At 28 OCTOBER, 2016
1. Can AGOA Help the Naira?
2. NASD USI Up by 1.99% WoW
3. NASD OTC Q3’16 Market Summary
4. Increased Participation in the OTC Market Space
5. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc - Security Performance as at Q3, 2016
6. NASD OTC Monthly Market Summary – September 2016
7. Nigeria's Assets: Sells and Holds
8. New Authorised Traders Admitted to NASD OTC Market
9. New Participating Institution (PI) Admitted to the NASD OTC Market
10. Air Liquide Plc Starts Trading on the OTC Market
11. What is Happening to the Airlines?
12. Desperate times are calling for desperate measures!
13. OTC Market Receives Volume Traction Even as the Economy Slows