Friday, September 29, 2017 6:00PM / NASD Plc
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 29 September 2017 higher compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation closed the week 0.98% higher at ₦406.08 billion against ₦402.13 billion previously. The NASD USI increased by 0.98% this week, closing at 600.06 points, as against 594.23 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 35 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Central Securities Clearing System PLC led the market by volume and value.
Top Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 232 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
Market in Numbers (YTD)
1. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
2. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
3. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
4. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
5. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
6. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
7. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
8. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
9. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
10. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
11. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
12. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
13. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
14. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
15. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
16. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
17. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
18. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
19. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW
20. NASD USI Down by -1.25% WoW