Friday, March 09, 2018 /05:58 PM / NASD Plc
The NASD OTC Market ends the week in red, as the NASD USI decreased by 1.67%, closing at 663.22 points (as against 674.45 points last Friday). Consequently, total market capitalisation shed 1.67% this week, closing lower at ₦448.82 billion compared to₦456.42 billion last Friday.
AFRILAND PROPERTIES PLC TO HOLD 5TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
This is to notify shareholders of Afriland Properties Plc. (SDAFRILAND) that the 5th Annual General Meeting of the Company will hold on Tuesday, March, 27, 2018 at theBanquet Hall, Lagoon Restaurant, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos at 2.00 pm prompt.
Top Participating Institutions by Value - Week 10
1. Where is NASD in the ERGP?
2. CSCS in Investors'' Good Books
3. NASD OTC Market Sustains Positive Momentum; USI Up by 3.70% WoW
4. NASD USI Up by 0.38% WoW
5. NASD USI Up by 3.40% WoW
6. NASD USI Down by -1.00% WoW
7. NASD USI Up by 2.00% WoW
8. Coronation Securities Ltd, Apel Assets Ltd lead 2017 OTC Market Transactions by Value and Volume Res
9. Mass Telecom Innovation Plc (MTI) Now Trading on the OTC Market
10. NASD Relaunches BITs Trading Platform
11. NASD Security Categorisation Methodology
12. NASD introduces its Enterprise Portal to Capital Market Operators
13. NASD OTC Introduces its Enterprise Portal to Market Stakeholders