Friday, January 5, 2018 /6:52 PM / NASD Plc
We are pleased to inform the investing public that the securities of Mass Telecom Innovation Plc. (MTI) have been admitted to trad on the NASD OTC Market by way of Security Admission. The securities were introduced to the OTC Market by Apel Asset Limited.
MTI is an Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Company licensed to provide a broad spectrum of world-class telecommunication products and services. Core business operations focus on the sales, installation and maintenance of telecommunication switching and transmission equipment.
Kindly be informed that dematerialisation of MTI shares can commence through the Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS). Trading code is SDMASSTCOM.
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 5, January, 2018 lower compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation shed 0.64% this week, closing lower at ₦406.71 billion against ₦409.34 billion previo
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 34 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria PLC both led the market by volume and value.
Top Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 233 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
Market in Numbers (YTD)
1. NASD Relaunches BITs Trading Platform
2. NASD Security Categorisation Methodology
3. NASD introduces its Enterprise Portal to Capital Market Operators
4. NASD OTC Introduces its Enterprise Portal to Market Stakeholders
5. Introducing NASD OTC "BLUE" Securities
6. NASD USI Down by -0.4% WoW
7. NASD USI Down by -1.60% WoW
8. NASD USI Up by 0.10% WoW
9. New Policy On Stock Promotion, Establishing Best Practices To Enhance Market Transparency Released
10. NASD USI Up by 1.31% WoW
11. Investments and Securities Tribunal Visits NASD
12. NASD USI Up by 1.06% WoW
13. CR Services Plc Set to Float Rights Issue
14. NASD USI Down by -0.55% WoW
15. NASD USI Up by +0.98% WoW
16. Stakeholders call for deepening of Nigeria’s Debt Capital Market, to achieve growth
17. NASD USI Up by +0.5% WoW
18. NASD USI Down by -1.0% WoW
19. Lighthouse Financial Services Plc Admitted to Trade on NASD OTC
20. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
21. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
22. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
23. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
24. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
25. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
26. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
27. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
28. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
29. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
30. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
31. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
32. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
33. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
34. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
35. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW
36. NASD USI Down by -1.25% WoW