Friday, September 8, 2017 5:50PM / NASD Plc
NASD is pleased to announce that the shares of Lighthouse Financial Services Plc. have been admitted to trade on the OTC Market. The security was introduced to the OTC Market by Lighthouse Asset Management Limited by way of Security Admission.
Dematerialization of the shares of Lighthouse Financial Services Plc. can commence immediately at CSCS.
Security Code: SDLIGHTFSP
Registrar: Lighthouse Registrars Limited
Contact Information: Toyin Balogun ; firstname.lastname@example.org
This brings the total number of securities available to trade on the NASD OTC Market to 35.
The Week in Review
NASD closed its trading day on Friday 08 September 2017 higher compared to last Friday. The Market Capitalisation closed the week 2.4% higher at ₦402.72 billion against ₦393.26 billion previously. The NASD USI gained 2.4% this week, closing at595.10 points, as against 581.12 points last Friday.
NASD OTC Securities Exchange currently trades Equity and Bonds. Of the 35 securities admitted to trade on the OTC Market, Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc. and FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc. led the market by volume and value respectively.
Top Performing Participating Institutions
Our community consists of 232 Authorised Traders, representing 129 Participating Institutions..
Market in Numbers (YTD)
1. NASD USI Down by -2.4% WoW
2. NASD USI Down by -0.3% WoW
3. NASD USI down by -2.0% WoW
4. NASD USI Up by +1.4% WoW
5. Niger Delta in Investors' Good Books
6. NASD USI Down by -1% WoW
7. FMDQ lists N5bl first tranche of Pioneer Nigeria Infrastructure Debt Fund
8. Give Them Cash, Will They Thrive?
9. NASD USI Down by -1.5% WoW
10. FMDQ holds 5th AGM, Records $5bl OTC FX Futures worth of Contracts in 2016
11. NASD Analyst Call: Crown Natures Plc engages market on planned N1.6bl capital raising
12. Invitation of Expression of Interest from NASD OTC Securities Exchange
13. New Security Admitted to NASD OTC
14. Can we be Optimistic on our Economic Expectation?
15. Perspectives of The Capital Market on Nigeria's Growth
16. NASD USI Up by +0.58% WoW