Monday, August 15, 2016 9:29am /NASD OTC
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc (SDWAMCO), a security traded on the NASD OTC Securities Exchange on Tuesday 9 August, 2016, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve dairy production in the country.
This agreement comes at a crucial time for the nation, when there is a strong need to improve the nation’s assets and create an enhanced environment for better business. The company plans to partner with the Federal Government to build a healthier populace through better nutrition and the promotion of dairy development in Nigeria. Mr. Rahul Colaco, Managing Director, FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc. unveiled the company’s plan to invest ₦3 billion into the programme.
New Authorized Traders Admitted to the NASD OTC Market
NASD is pleased to welcome the Three (3) new Traders who completed their induction in the week. The individuals have completed their membership requirements with the NASD OTC and are eligible to trade any of the 30 securities on the OTC market. This brings the total number of Authorised Traders on the OTC market to 209.
Consequently, investors now have a wider choice of Brokers to choose from for all their transactions on the NASD OTC platform. We wish them successful trading on the NASD OTC market.
As at Friday, 12 August 2016, the index closed at 652.20 points (down 1.44 % on previous close of 661.73 points).
Top 5 Trading Securities 2016 (YTD-12 August 2016)
Top 5 Trading Securities (YTD) - By Value
PI Activity - For the Week Ended 12 August 2016
Market in Numbers (YTD – 12 August 2016)
Macro-Economic Indicators 12 -August -2016
Closing Prices As At 12 August 2016
1. NASD Plc Signs MoU with Proshare Nigeria Limited
2. Proshare and NASD Plc form strategic partnership to boost the Nigerian Financial Market
3. NASD OTC Signs MoU with the League Management Company
4. NASD records positive returns on its index
5. Technology and The OTC Market
6. NetOTC Announces Decision to put its Initiative for Margining Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives on Hold
7. AFRILAND Records Revenue Growth despite Challenges; Pays 40k per share
8. The World Federation Of Exchanges Releases 2015 Derivatives IOMA Market Survey
9. Dispute Resolution in the OTC Market
10. Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company Plc shares approved for trading on NASD OTC