Thursday, January 30, 2020 / 7:13 PM / by NSE / Header Image Credit: Universal Insurance
Insurance Plc released its
Q4 2019 results for the period ended December 31st, 2019.
- Gross Premium grew by 11.3% to N1.88bn from N1.69bn in
the previous quarter.
- Profit before tax stood at N184.8m.
- Profit after tax stood at N154.3m.
- Net Assets also grew by 1.6% to N9.6bn from N9.5bn.
Insurance Plc IR Page in Proshare
1. UNIVINSURE Declares N90.7m PAT in Q3
2. UNIVINSURE Partners With NURTW On Passengers Manifest
UNIVINSURE Declares N173.05m Loss in Q2 2019
NSE Lifts Suspension Placed On The Trading In The Shares
of Universal Insurance Plc
UNIVINSURE Announces Delay in Filing the Company's Q1 2019
Unaudited Financial Statements
UNIVINSURE Announces Resolutions of the Board Meeting Held
30th August 2018
UNIVINSURE Declares N17.85m Loss in Q2 2018
NSE Lifts Suspension on Universal Insurance Plc
UNIVINSURE Declares N236.87m Loss in 2017 Audited
10. Universal Insurance Plc Announces
Delay in Filing 2017 Audited Statements
Universal Insurance Plc Appoints Mr
Paulinus Oluchukwu as Executive Director
12. UNIVINSURE Declares N186.85million
Loss in '15 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
13. UNIVINSURE Releases Q1, Q2 and Q3'15
Results; Declares N78.04 million PAT in Q3,(SP:N0.50k)