Monday, November 30, 2020 / 1:37 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Vozpopuli
This to notify The Nigerian Stock Exchange and our esteemed shareholders that Mr Jaime Aguilera has been appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc. with effect from 1 January 2021.
The Board warmly welcomes Mr Jaime Aguilera and wishes him all the best in his new role.
Below is Mr Jaime Aguilera's profile:
Mr Jaime Aguilera is a well-rounded business professional, with broad operational expertise while working for top FMCG companies. Jaime was appointed as Executive Vice President Unilever Eastern Europe in September 2016. Prior to joining Unilever, he has been in Coca-Cola, Nestle and Procter & Gamble. His experience spans from Europe, Americas and Asia. He has lived and operated in countries starting from Spain, Brazil, Greece, Mexico, Switzerland, then back to Spain. His key expertise areas are in Sales & Marketing and he has lead teams in Spain, Brazil, South Eastern Europe, Middle East, Mexico and Global teams. In 2009, he joined Unilever Spain as EVP & Chairman and then moved to his current role as Unilever Executive Vice President Africa, leading the Unilever business in Africa. Jaime is of Spanish origin and is an alumnus of the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas- ICADE. Jaime majored in Economic Sciences, Management & Business Administration.
Following the above appointment, the current Board composition of Unilever Nigeria Plc. is as follows:
1. Igwe Nnaemeka A. Achebe CFR, mni - Chairman
2. Mr Carl Cruz (Filippino) - Managing Director
3. Mr Jaime Aguilera (Spanish) - Non-Executive Director
4. Mrs Abiola Alabi - Independent Non-Executive Director
5. Mrs Ammuna Lawan Ali OON - Independent Non-Executive Director
6. Mr Chika Nwobi - Independent Non-Executive Director
7. Mr Felix Enwemadu - Executive Director
8. Mrs Adesola Sotande-Peters - Executive Director
9. Mr Mutiu Sunmonu CON, FNSE - Independent Non-Executive Director
Visit Unilever Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q3 2020 Unaudited Results