Thursday, November 03, 2016 11:52 AM / APO
In order to meet the major demand for staff in luxury hotels on the African continent, Luxury Hospitality Daily, the only B2B dailynews for luxury hospitality, is launching Africa Luxury Hospitality, the new online job board exclusively focussed on the African market in 4-star plus hotels
A booming African hotel market
Thanks to positive economic progress, Africa is seeing unprecedented levels of hotel development.
Four-star plus hospitality is taking full advantage of this sustained growth.
All the large African and global groups (Azalaï, Mangalis, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Accor, Mövenpick, Carlson, Four Seasons, Méridien, Starwood…) are opening new hotels on the continent.
There are over 1,390 4-star plus hotels either already operating or planned to open within the next two years.
A turnkey recruitment solution
Given the high demand, recruiters are seeking qualified employees to work alongside them in their expansion. Africa Luxury Hospitality will serve as a link between this supply and demand:
• candidates looking to forge a career in hospitality, fine dining and spas in Africa, and businesses looking for the best workers in the market.
The No Limit solution enables recruiters to post unlimited job vacancies and contact the most active profiles in our database for just €95 a month.*
• Time saving, precise targeting and cost control are the job board's main assets.
• The employer’s brand has not been overlooked with groups and hotels given the opportunity to highlight their particular competitive advantages. Social media also plays a major role with offers being posted on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
• Candidates looking to start or continue their luxury hospitality career will find the right hotel offers for them all in one place. They can create their own candidate profile, upload documents, set up alerts to receive e-mails with upcoming vacancies, add offers to a folder, note them down... All of this on a site completely designed for mobile use, with few images and minimal graphics.
Luxury Hospitality Daily was set up in 2004 with its French version Journal des Palaces and has quickly become the number one source of information for professionals in the luxury hospitality, fine dining and spa sector.
Luxury Hospitality Career, its recruitment heading in English and in French, has become essential for the luxury hospitality industry with over 1,500 job offers and 700,000 page views per month. We currently have 270 clients and 5,500 active candidates.
'Thanks to this success, we have taken the decision to make our specialised recruitment expertise in the luxury hotel, fine dining and spa sector available to professionals in the African hotel sector', explains Sylvie Leroy, founder of Luxury Hospitality Daily, Luxury Hospitality Career and Africa Luxury Hospitality.
About Africa Luxury Hospitality:
Africa Luxury Hospitality is the result of careful consideration regarding the changes in the hospitality sector on the African continent and its staffing needs. A unique job board dedicated to hoteliers and candidates seeking work in the luxury sector, Africa Luxury Hospitality intends to attract all actors involved in luxury hospitality on the continent and match them with sought-after profiles who have an understanding of luxury codes.
1. Flying at a low altitude
2. Why the Recession will Grow Nigeria’s Travel & Hospitality Industry
3. Total Passenger Traffic Declined by 6.9% in Q1'16 and 0.5% in Q2'16
4. Hilton Expands Presence in Nigeria with Signing of Hilton Lagos Airport
5. Rwanda Development Board Announces Investment Opportunities in Luxury and Leisure Tourism
6. Nigeria's tourism & hospitality industry may overtake the downstream sector by 2021 -Jumia Travel CM
7. 6 Tips to Help First time Flyers
8. “78% of Nigerian Local Travelers are Men”- Jumia Travel Report
9. African Union set for a 'continent without borders' type single passport for Africans
10. Unlocking Africa's transport potential