Wednesday, June 27, 2018 5:25PM / CBN
Due to the recent increase in the number and sophistication of cyber-security threats against Deposit Money Banks (DMBs) and Payment Service Providers (PSPs), it has become mandatory for these institutions to strengthen their cyber defenses if they are to remain safe and sound.
The CBN hereby releases the attached draft guidelines stipulating minimum requirements for enhancing cyber-security for your comments/inputs.
Kindly send hard copies of your comments/inputs to the Director, Banking Supervision while soft copies should be emailed to Bsdreturns@cbn.gov.ng on or before July 31, 2018.
1. Second CMC Meeting Holds 8th and 9th of August 2018
2. SEC takes Financial Inclusion Campaign to Grassroots
3. Investors, Innovation, And Performance Top SEC's Draft Strategic Plan
4. Statement At Open Meeting On Amendments To The Volcker Rule
5. SEC Nigeria to work with Grassroots Groups on Financial Literacy
6. CBN Issues Circular to All Banks on the Redesigned CRMS
7. CBN Issues Regulations for Transaction with Authorized Dealers in Renminbi
8. Fostering Open, Transparent, Competitive, And Financially Sound Markets
9. SEC Seeks Fiscal Incentives For Listed Firms to Deepen Market
10. CBN Extends Effective Date of The Regulatory Framework For The Use of USSD to Oct 1, 2018
11. CBN Direct DMBs to Pledge Collateral of N1bn Worth of Government Securities for OTC Trade Settlement
12. CBN Publishes Financial Markets Department 2017 Annual Activity Report
13. NSE Proposed Rules on Free Float, REITs and Listing on the Growth Board