February 19, 2019 10:00AM / NIPC
Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) has released the Report of Pioneer
Status Incentive processed between 01 September and 31 December 2018.
The Report shows
- Nineteen (19) new applications and Three (3) Extension
applications were received during the period.
- Nine (9) applications were granted approvals in
principle and had a total investment of ₦277.417
billion, while 1,733 direct jobs was created.
- Three (3) companies were granted Extension for 2 years
and their total investment is put at ₦87.31 billion
while direct jobs created was 5,517.
further revealed that eight (8) companies were granted Pioneer Status Incentive
with confirmed production dates, one application was declined and twenty-three
(23) companies are still enjoying Pioneer Status Incentive in the reporting
the Report HERE
Status Incentive in Nigeria: Any Contradiction to Tax Revenue Drive?
- Implications of Pioneer Status Incentives on SMEs
Pioneer Status Incentive Scheme In Nigeria: Wider coverage
with weightier conditions – any grey area
Alert: National Assembly Investigates Abuse of Pioneer Status
FG grants 27 new
industries eligibility for pioneer tax incentive
leakages in the 21st Century - What lessons can Nigeria learn from the OECD? -
leakages in the 21st Century – What lessons can Nigeria learn from the OECD?
8. The OECD
releases 2017 Revised Transfer Pricing Guidelines