Wednesday, September 26, 2018 / 10:49 AM / Nigeria Investment Gateway
Are you an SME in Nigeria or diaspora or perhaps a major banking/commercial company?
Do you want to showcase your business at London's premier exhibition centre for the world to see?
Do you want a direct link to investors who are eager to engage and tap into a growing economic market with Nigerian businesses?
If you've answered ‘YES’ to all the questions above
Please Join Nigeria Investment Gateway (NIG) in partnership and make BONIE 2018 the first step to growing your business
Best Of Nigeria Investment Expo - London Excel
3rd and 4th October 2018
NIG has an investment of $100 Million available at its disposal from investing partner, to aid the growth of Nigeria's small and medium enterprise.
If you have an indigenous business, it's time to take your business off the gossip and verbal reference columns and open it up for the world to see.
The sky is your limit, if only you choose to reach out for the top
Anthony Bola Adelaja
Business Development Director NIG.
Tel - +2348077559441
Nigeria Investment Gateway - Opening up Nigeria to the business world.
Download – Flyer + Price List Here
1. NIPC Issues Report of Investment Announcements, Half Year 2018
2. 16 African Banks Sign The China-Africa Inter Bank Association Establishment Agreement
3. 7th FOCAC Summit: Chinese Group Ruyi to Invest $200m in Nigeria
4. NOTN Launches Process of Preparation of a 21st Century Trade Policy for Nigeria
5. Ghana’s Trade Protectionism Raises A Question
6. UK Aims to be the G-7 Leading Investor in Africa by 2022-Theresa May, Prime Minister
7. IPPA Roundtable Harps on Policy Measures to Address Illicit Trade in Nigeria
8. Invest in Nigeria as Recent Reforms foster Recovery - Deloitte
9. The Initiative for Public Policy Analysis (IPPA) to hold Policy Roundtable on July 25, 2018
10. The Nigeria- China Trade Relations to Boost FDI in Nigeria