Tuesday, August 04, 2020 / 6:39 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: The Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc
Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc released its
Q2 2020 Unaudited results for the period ended June 30th, 2020.
- Revenue decline by -57.4% to N685.13m from N1.60bn in the
- Loss before tax grew by 383.7% to N4.50bn.
- Loss after tax grew by 594.7% to N4.50bn.
- Net Assets declined by 43.1% from N11.75bn to N6.69bn.
Visit The Tourist Company of
Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare
TOURIST Releases 2019 Audited
and Q1 2020 Results, declares N4.1bn loss in Q1 2020, (SP:N3.15k)
2. TOURIST Declares N1.5bn loss in
Q4 2019 Results SP N3.15k ...
TOURIST Declares N1.40bn loss
in Q3 2019 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
4. TOURIST, CCNN and 21 Others
Have Free Float Deficiencies
5. TOURIST Declares N898 million
loss in Q3''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
Declares N661.90m loss in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
7. TOURIST Declares N3.22 bn Loss
in 2017 Audited result (SP:N3.50k)
Company of Nigeria Plc Appoints Punuka Nominees Limited as Company Secretary
9. TOURIST Declares N332.34 mln
Loss in Q1''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
10. TOURIST Declares N2.36 billion
loss in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N3.65k