Thursday, January 30, 2020 / 7:58 AM / NSE / Header Image Credit: TCN
Company of Nigeria Plc released its Q4 2019 results for the period ended
December 31st, 2019.
- Revenue declined by -9.3% to N1.3bn from
N1.4bn in the previous quarter.
- Loss before tax stood at N1.47bn.
- Loss after stood at N1.49bn.
- Net Assets also declined by -27.4% to
N11.2bn from N12.7bn.
Company of Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
- TOURIST Declares N1.40bn loss in Q3 2019
- TOURIST, CCNN and 21 Others Have Free Float
- TOURIST Declares N898 million loss in Q3''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Declares
N661.90m loss in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Declares N3.22 bn Loss in 2017 Audited result (SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Company
of Nigeria Plc Appoints Punuka Nominees Limited as Company Secretary
- TOURIST Declares N332.34 mln Loss in Q1''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Declares N2.36 billion loss in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N3.65k)