Friday, September 20, 2019, 02:00PM /NSE
We write to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange), our stakeholders and the general public that Tripple Gee & Company Plc held its 29th Annual General Meeting on Monday, 16th September, 2019 at the Agip Recital Hall, Muson Centre, 8/9, Marina road, Onikan, Lagos, where the following resolutions were duly passed:
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March, 2019, and the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and Statutory Audit Committee be received.
2. That a dividend of 5kobo per ordinary share of 50kobo of the Company to be paid to shareholders
3. That the re-election of Senator (Chief) Felix Kolawole Bajomo, mni and Mr. Olusegun Olusanya is approved.
4. That the Directors be authorized to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. That Mr. Ezekiel Onimole and Mr. Dawodu M. Olasunkanmi be elected shareholder representatives on the Audit Committee.
6. That the appointment of Mrs. Adebimpe Giwa as the Managing Director is approved.
The resolution for the approval of the remuneration of the Directors was deferred to the next AGM.