Monday, May 28, 2018 /05:35PM/ NSE
Notice is hereby given that the sixty-seventh annual general meeting of the company will be held at the Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos on Thursday, 31st may, 2018 at 11.00 am. for the following purposes:-
1. To lay before the meeting the financial statements for the year ended 31Sl December, 2017 and the reports of the Directors, Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
2. To declare a dividend.
3. To re-elect Directors.
Special notice has been received by the Company that it is intended at the meeting to propose the following resolution as an ordinary resolution namely:
“That Lt-Gen T.Y. Danjuma (rtd) be re-elected a Director of the Company pursuant to Section 256 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004, notwithstanding that he attained the age of seventy (70) years on 9th December, 2007.”
4. To approve the remuneration of the Directors.
5. To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
6. To elect members of the Audit Committee.
7. To consider and if thought fit to pass the following resolutions which will be proposed as ordinary resolutions namely:-
a) Increase of Capital:
“That the authorised share capital of the Company be and is hereby increased to N3,000,000,000 (Three Billion Naira) by the creation of 2,200,000,000 (Two Billion Two Hundred Million) ordinary shares of 50 kobo each ranking in all respects pari passu with the existing ordinary shares of the Company.”
b) Sale of Property:
“That the Board be and is hereby authorized to sell or lease as the Board may deem fit any one of the Company’s two properties located at 3/5 Sapara Street, Ikej a, Lagos on the terms and conditions determined by the Board.”
5. MAYBAKER Declares N24.14million PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N0.85k)