Thursday, August 08, 2019 06:15PM / NSE / Header Image Credit:mrsoilnigplc.net
At the Annual General Meeting of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, held on August 7, 2019 at the Federal Palace Hotel, 6-8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, the following resolutions were duly passed and approved:
1. To lay the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 and the Report of the Directors together with the Audit Committee and Auditors Report thereon.
2. To re-elect the following Directors:
To elect the following Directors:
3. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
4. To elect the Members of the Audit Committee.
5. To fix the Directors fee at N1,000,000.00.
6. To approve a General Mandate of the Company in respect of related part transactions.
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
Table – Q2 2019 Results
2. MRS Notifies of Change in the Company’s Brand