Wednesday, February 28, 2018 /6:00 PM /NSE
The Statutory Audit Committee and the Group Board would meet on Wednesday March 14 and Thursday March 15, 2018 to approve the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017.
In the light of the above, March 1, 2018 to March 19, 2018 has been declared a closed period ("the Closed Period“). In this period, all who receive the notice of closed period, who are considered “Insiders" in Julius Berger (Julius Berger includes Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and all its subsidiaries) under the provisions of the Company and Allied Matters Act Cap 020. LFN, 2004 (“CAMA”) the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC") and the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange") are under restriction not to trade or deal in the equity of the Company.
The SEC is being advised of the issuance of this notice
1. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Set to Effect Changes on it Board.
2. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Q3’17 Results: Topline Recovery Sustained; Profit Expected In FY
3. JBERGER Declares N349.28 million Loss in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N29.33k)
4.Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed Period
5. JBERGER Declares N364.73 million Loss in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N39.00k)
6. Strategic Partnership Between Petralon Energy Limited and Julius Berger
7. JBERGER Declares N426.95 million Loss in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.86k)
8. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Cost pressures, FX losses sting Q1’17 earnings
9. Julius Berger Announces Closed Period
10. JBERGER Declares N3.82 billion Loss in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.87k)
11. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Issues Notice of Closed Period
12. JBERGER Declares N3.32 billion Loss in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N38.00k)
13. FX Related Costs Bite Harder On Earnings of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
14. JBERGER Declares N136.08 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N48.39k)
15. JBERGER Declares N251.26 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N43.00k)