Thursday, March 04, 2021 / 1:03PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: GlaxoSmithKline
This is to notify the
General Public and the Exchange, that the Board of Directors' meeting of
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc (the Company) earlier scheduled to hold on
Thursday 4th March 2021 will now hold on Thursday 11th March 2021 to consider and
- The 2020 Audited Financial
- The amount to be
recommended to members as dividend at the next Annual General Meeting and
- Fix the date and venue of
the Annual General Meeting.
The General Public will be
informed of the Board's decisions immediately after the meeting. The Closed
Period earlier announced on the 15th of February 2021 still subsists.
Consumer Nigeria Plc IR
Page in Proshare
Graph - One
Year Share Price Movement
Q3 2020 Unaudited
declares N434m PAT in Q3 2020 Unaudited Results SP N5.40K ...
2. GLAXOSMITH Appoints Mr. Oussama
Abbas As A Non-Executive Director Mr. Basel Niz...
3. GLAXOSMITH Notifies of
Resolutions Passed At Its 49th AGM...
4. GlaxoSmithKline Holds 49th AGM
Declares N657.7m Dividends...
5. GLAXOSMITH Notifies of Board
Meeting Date and Commencement of Closed Period
6. GLAXOSMITH To Hold 49th AGM on
July 23, 2020; Lists Proxies
7. GLAXOSMITH declares N113m PAT
in Q1 2020 Result; (SP:N7.50K)
8. GLAXOSMITH declares N917m PAT
in 2019 Audited Results Proposes N0.55K Final Div...
9. GLAXOSMITH Notifies of Board
10. GLAXOSMITH Notifies of Board