Wednesday, September 13, 2017 / 2:30 PM /NSE
The Board and Management of Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc. hereby inform its shareholders and the general public that it has filed its Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2016 as well as its unaudited 1st and 2nd Quarters 2017 accounts with the Nigeria Stock Exchange.
The reason for the delay in filing the Audited Financial Statements was due to the fact that we were awaiting approval for the release and publication of the accounts from our primary regulator, the Central Bank of Nigeria. This delay also had a consequential effect on the filing of the accounts for the 1st and 2nd Quarters of the year 2017.
Now that all outstanding filings at the NSE have been complied with, we have engaged the Nigerian Stock Exchange in discussions aimed at ensuring the lifting of suspension on the trading in the shares of the company and we are very optimistic that this will be implemented soon.
Moving forward we shall ensure that all regulatory filings are done timeously.
2. FORTISMFB declares N586.3 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N2.58k)
3. FORTISMFB declares N421.73 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.58k)
4. FORTISMFB declares N267.9 million PAT in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N2.58k)
5. FORTISMFB declares N71.9 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N5.15k)
6. FORTISMFB declares N583.7 million PAT in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N5.15k)
7. FORTISMFB Lists Additional 656,666,668 Units of Ordinary Shares
8. Kunle Oketikun Resigns as MD of FORTISMFB; Ugochukwu Ezeh Appointed in Acting Capacity
9. FORTISMFB declares N365.85 million PAT in Q3'15 Result,(SP:N5.42k)
10. FORTISMFB declares N234.23 million PAT in Q2'15 Result,(SP:N5.42k)