Thursday, December 3, 2020 / 5:12 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: ABC Transport
The public is hereby notified that the shareholders of ABC Transport Plc at the 27th Annual General Meeting of the Company held on Friday, 27th November 2020, duly passed the following resolutions:
1. "That the Audited Financial Statements tor the year ended December 31, 2019, together with the reports of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee thereon be received.
2. "That Alhaji Kabiru Yusuf and Mr. John Okoro be and are hereby re-elected as directors of the Company.
3. "That the following four (4) persons be and are hereby elected as members of the Statutory Audit Committee of the Company:
i) Mr. Jude Nneji
ii) Alhaji Kabiru Yusuf
iii) Mr. Eke Chibuzor Emmanuel
iv) Mr. Okpala Jude Udechukwu.
4. That the Directors be and are hereby authorized to tix the remuneration of the Company's auditors, PKI' Professional Services.
5. "That the Authorized Share Capital of the Company be and is hereby increased from N1,000,000,000.00 to N2,500,000,000.00 by the creation of 3,000,000,000 additional ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each, ranking pari-passu in all respects with the existing shares in the Company's equity.
6. That the Directors are hereby authorized to raise N1,400,000,000.00 (One Billion Four Hundred Million Naira) additional capital for the Company through rights issue and bond from existing shareholders and the open market, upon such terms and conditions that the Directors may deem fit in the interest of the Company, subject to obtaining the approvals of relevant regulatory authorities.
7. That clause 6 of the Company's Memorandum of
Association and clause 5 0f the Articles of Association respectively be amended
to reflect the increase in the Authorised Share Capital by deleting the words "the Authorised Share Capital of the Company is N1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion
Naira) divided into 2,000,000,000 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each" and
substituting therewith the words "the Authorised Share Capital of the Company 1s
N2,500,000,000.00 (Two Billion Five Hundred Million Naira) divided into
5,000,000,000 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each".
Visit ABC Transport Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q2 2020 Unaudited Results