Friday, September 27, 2019, 03:00PM /NSE / Header Image Credit: @eTranzactPLC
At the 15th Annual General Meeting of eTranzact International PLC (the Company) held at Colonades Hotel, 21, Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Lagos on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 12:00 Noon, the following resolutions were duly passed:
1. "That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2018 together with the reports of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee be received.
2. That pursuant to Section 249(2) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, (CAMA) CAP C20, LFN 2004, the following persons be appointed as Directors of the Company:
a) Mr. Olaniyi Toluwalope
b) Mr. Hakeem Adeniji-Adele
c) Dr. Judedavid Mbamalu
d) Mr. Paul Obanua
e) Mr. Olayinka Oluwatimehin
3. That pursuant to Section 259 (1) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20, LFN 2004, the re-election of the retiring Directors, Messrs. Wole Abegunde and Afolabi Oladele be and are hereby approved.
4. That pursuant to Section 361 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20, LFN 2004, the Directors be and are hereby authorized to fix the remuneration of the Company's Auditors, Deloitte and Touche for the financial year ending December 31, 2019.
5. That pursuant to Section 359 (4) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP. C20 LFN 2004, Messrs. Dominic Ichaba, Mathias Dafur and Robert Ibekwe be and hereby appointed as representatives of the Shareholders on the Audit Committee of the Company.
6. That pursuant to the NSE Rules Governing Transactions with Related Parties or Interested Persons that the Company is authorized to procure goods and services necessary for its operations from related third parties."