Friday, July 29, 2016 12:49pm/ NSE
In compliance with the post lifting requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, the bank is expected to submit its Interim Financial Reports to the Nigerian Stock Exchange not later than thirty (30) days from the end of the relevant reporting period.
Accordingly, the Board of Directors of the Bank met on July 27, 2016 to approve the bank’s Half Year Audited Financial Statements.
The Half year Audited Financial Statements will be forwarded to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for approval before release on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We have accordingly, written to seek the approval of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for extension of time to submit the bank’s Half Year Audited Financial Statements to August 31, 2016.
1. Public Companies such as Zenith Bank lead efforts to connect Africans to the Internet
2. Alleged Funding Of Ekiti State Governorship Election - Zenith Bank Plc
3. Zenith Bank Launches Eazybanking solution
4. Zenith Bank and AFD Sign 100Million Power Sector Credit Facility
1. ZENITHBANK Reassuring Q1 2016 results
2. ZENITHBANK Non-Interest Income Slumps by 52% YoY as Operating Expenses Decreases by 3.2% in Q1 2016
3. ZENITHBANK Declares N26.57bn PAT in Q1 2016 Result SP N11.20k
4. Erin Energy Announces Agreement with Zenith Bank on Terms of Loan Facility
5. ZENITHBANK Expect defensive qualities to be visible in 2016
6. ZENITHBANK Q4 15 Conference Call Earnings Presentation The key takeaways
7. ZENITHBANK Grows Interest Income by 11.1 as Loan Loss Expense Spikes by 135 QoQ in Q4 15
8. ZENITHBANK’s Weaker than Expected Underlying 2015 Results Likely to Lead to Cuts in 2016 Consensus Estimates
9. ZENITHBANK Proposes 155kobo per share Dividend in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N12.83k)
10.ZENITHBANK Appoints Prof. Ibidapo-Obe and Gabriel Upkeh as Independent Non-Executive Directors
11. ZENITHBANK Healthy upside potential even after mixed Q3 - Proshare
12. ZENITHBANK Impairment Charges Drops by 50% in Q3 2015
13. ZENITHBANK Net Interest Income Grows by 12.6% in Q3’15
14. ZENITHBANK Declares N83.09 bn PAT in Q3'15 result,(SP:N17.78k)
15. Zenith Bank Q3 2015 returns slower growth (9% y/y) in funding income
16. ZENITHBANK on Course to Consolidate Its Industry Leadership; Grows Earnings by 55%
17. ZENITHBANK declares 25kobo Interim Dividend in Q2'15 result,(SP:N16.40k)
18. ZENITHBANK Rated NEUTRAL as Income Lines Help Drive PBT Up by 35%