Monday, January 8, 2018 /3:30 PM /NSE
In line with post-'listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, Zenith Bank Plc hereby informs you of the scheduled commencement of the closed period for trading in the bank's shares on January 8, 2018, in respect of the Audited Accounts and Financial Statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2017.
All Insiders and their connected persons are prohibited from trading (i.e buying, selling, transferring or otherwise dealing) in the bank’s shares from January 8, 2018 until its Audited Accounts and Financial Statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2017 is released on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
2. Moody''s Downgrades Eight Nigerian Banks Following Downgrade of Nigeria''s Government Bond Rating
3. ZENITHBANK Declares N129.24bn PAT in Q3 2017 Result SP N26.31k
4. Zenith Bank Plc Announces Closed Period
5. Zenith Bank Plc. - Set for an Impressive FY-2017 Performance, Amid Credit Loss Pressure
6. Zenith Bank Plc Announces the Retirement of Mr. Olusola Oladipo from Its Board.
7. Zenith Bank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
8. Zenith Bank Plc H1 Results – Forward Hump Boosts Earnings
9. Zenith Bank Plc - Earnings Beat as FX Income Spike Dwarfs Huge Provision
10. Zenith Bank Plc - Earnings Beat as FX Income Spike Dwarfs Huge Provision
11. ZENITHBANK Declares N75.32bn PAT in Q2 2017 Results, Proposes 25 Kobo Interim Dividend (SP:N24.00k)
12. ZENITHBANK Board Approves Audited 2017 Half Year Results and Payment of an Interim Dividend
13. Zenith Bank Plc Announces Closed Period
14. Zenith Bank Plc Announces Board Meeting Date
15. ZENITHBANK Notifies of the Proposed Revalidation to Its US$1bn Global Medium Term Note Programme