January 26, 2018 /10:35 AM /NSE
In compliance with the NSE Rule Book and the amendments to the Listing Rules, Vitafoam Nigeria Plc hereby announces the commencement of the Closed Period for trading in the securities of the company.
Consequently, no Directors, Employees, persons discharging managerial responsibility, Advisers and Consultants of the company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly deal in the shares of the company during the closed period until 24 hours after the release of the Unaudited Group Financial Statements for the period ended 31st December, 2017 to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
1. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Secures N2billion Bank of Industry Loan
2. VITAFOAM Declares N127.69 mln loss in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N3.25k)
3. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Delay in Filing Audited Financial Statements
4. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
5. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Appointment & Resignation of Directors.
6. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
7. VITAFOAM PAT Drops by 22.7% in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N2.32k)
8. VITAFOAM Declares N32.03 mln loss in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N2.40k)
9. VITAFOAM Declares N159.03 mln loss in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.80k)